Thursday, April 14, 2016

Moving Special

Greetings Fanatics!
So, if you've been following us you know that we recently moved into a bigger place. While we still have a few boxes left to empty, we're more or less settled in.
The extra space is fantastic; I find myself in a much better mood now that I'm not kicking spools of thread or stepping on miniature animals by accident anymore. I've been more productive and efficient with doll making this past week than I have been in the past 6 months due to having a designated permanent workspace. Our cat, Lady Baby, seems to enjoy the hard flooring and enclosed patio and is finally acting like a normal cat instead of a witch in disguise. And we at last have enough space for all of our junk; our house is like a museum for weird thrift store finds and our craft abortions (note:edit that).
Here's a few select photos of some of my favorite places in the house right now (for more snapshots of our personal life, you'll have to follow us on Instagram).
Stay Fanatic,
Megh
My favorite nook, the book and haunted cat teapot corral.
Our Beta fish, Baby Boy Beta, on a corner of our kitchen counter.
Our toad, Jules, is in there somewhere.
A blurry photo of one of our bookcases with no books.
My baby plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment