Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wednesday Shop Review: Dripface

Greetings, Fanatics!

This week's episode will be on Dripface, a shop that sells strange stickers, pins, prints, and buttons - all things I compulsively buy and one of the reasons I keep making repeat purchases from them.

Dripface's Etsy store is stuffed full of weird little goodies - characters like wide eyed goats, horned monsters, and oozing lemon heads populate Dripface-opolis. Besides the doodle style of the art, I was drawn to the black and white color scheme that pervades many of the offerings in the store. Many of my personal items are adorned with Dripface stickers and my snake headed cat print sits neatly by my bedside. Oftentimes, my own shop's packages go out with a Dripface goat sealing it if I've run out of my own stickers. I like the small size of many of the stickers. It offers the chance to make anything it's put on a little creepier without overwhelming it.

If you love weird stickers, pins, magnets, and prints that look great stuck on anything, check out Dripface on Etsy or Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment