Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Good day Fanatics.

In between Shop Reviews, movie discussions, and the occasional excited sharing of a hobby, I like to update all of our readers on what's going on in the life of these two Fanatics.

We're finally moving to a larger apartment! Although due mostly to Houston Fire Code which states that there can only be 2 people in a bedroom and Isaac has outgrown the limits of sharing a bedroom with us, I'm excited! Expect pictures of the different ways we arrange our trash in the new place.

My birthday was on Sunday and was the perfect combination of misery and thoughtfulness. Aaron gave me two giant stuffed toys, adding two more bricks in the wall of his own tomb (aka a home in which it looks like he does not live) and I found a bunch of Halloween themed scarves in the discount bin of my favorite import shop. I was/am also quite sick and stuffy, too tired to do much of anything then or now. I blame it on the fact that I packed all of my carefully placed figures and weird art for the move. 

Since we last wrote about Isaac, he has leveled up from a semi sentient grub worm to some sort of horrible baby goat. Cute but also strange; climbing and jumping from everything, bleating strange semi-recognizable phrases all of the time, chewing on everything. He's very fastidious though, he hates any thing sticky or dirty to be on him and enjoys soap to the point that we have to buy refills twice as often as we normally would.

The orange syrup I took earlier is wearing off so I'm going to stop writing.

Stay Fanatic,
Megh

No comments:

Post a Comment